Our Past Appeals
Since 2014, The Murray Parish Trust have helped raise over £5 million in partnership with Southampton Hospital.
- Building and equipping a new intra-operative MRI (iMRI), creating a next generation centre for paediatric neurosurgery and pioneering research
- Building a brand-new Children’s Emergency & Trauma Department which is described as “leading the way in paediatric emergency healthcare”
- Creating two new bed bays to expand the Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Buying a Specialist Intensive Care Bed for infants
- A pioneering pilot to provide psychological support for children and families affected by major trauma in PICU
- Purchase of a Specialist Helicopter Gurney to transport critically ill infants via Air Ambulance
- Funding towards a 3D Modelling Printer for paediatric cardiac patients
- Support for our NHS heroes at the start of the Covid-19 pandemic
Scroll down to find out more
Phototherapy Light for Ocean Ward
This campaign saw a new phototherapy light installed which will help treat and hopefully save the lives of hundreds of critically ill children, in need of urgent care, for years to come.
iMRI Suite Appeal
June 2019 – March 2022
Our £2.1m fundraising campaign to build and equip the a new intra-operative MRI (iMRI) scanner suite at Southampton Hospital (SCH), working in partnership with University Hospital Southampton.
Wessex Heartbeat 3D Printer Appeal
Dec 2018 – May 2019
In support of our friends at Wessex Heartbeat, The Murray Parish Trust pledged to raise funds for a revolutionary 3D Printer.
PICU Expansion Appeal
Feb 2015 – Feb 2017
The Murray Parish Trust raised £240,000 towards the expansion of the PICU, creating 2 new bed spaces.
Do something amazing today!
Making a donation will help The Murray Parish Trust raise funds to advance the treatment and care of children from across our region and beyond.