Huge thanks to George Copplestone, Di Hall and all the team at Barclays in Alresford for their support of The Murray Parish Trust. Pop in and pick up a leaflet or buy a wrist band and help us raise vital funds for the children in the Paediatric Intensive Care Unit at Southampton University Hospital. You can give in so many ways: go to our Support Us page for ideas on fundraising or simply press the Donate button at the top of the page.
- Nic Joly’s artwork ‘We Can Be Heroes’ raises over £20k so far!
- Lucy Creighton takes on the London Winter Walk for The Murray Parish Trust
- Hop along to the Highclere Egg Trail this Easter!
- Could you climb Mount Kilimanjaro in 2024?
- The Murray Parish Trust Raises £1,300 for Neonatal Sleep Study Machine