We would like to say a huge thank you to the Winchester Round Table for their donation of £1080. This money has been specifically donated to buy a syringe driver which is a much needed piece of equipment for the new bed spaces in the Paediatric Intensive Care Unit at Southampton University Hospital.
- Bluebell Walk 2024 at the Holywell Estate
- Grosvenor Stockbridge hosts Gala Dinner in support of The Murray Parish Trust, raising £22,000 on the night
- Nic Joly’s artwork ‘We Can Be Heroes’ raises over £20k so far!
- Lucy Creighton takes on the London Winter Walk for The Murray Parish Trust
- Hop along to the Highclere Egg Trail this Easter!